- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Evora weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Evora, Portugal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Evora sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Evora in September 2020. Select a month to view Evora sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:01||20:01|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:13||19:39|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:27||19:15|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Portugal
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in Portugal in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Portugal in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.