- Pay just £49 low holiday deposits per person
- Sign up to the newsletter & get exclusive deals & promotions
- Book holidays & tours to Europe, the America, Asia & more
Sao Bras weather in September 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Sao Bras, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sao Bras weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sao Bras in September is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 72% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 16mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Bras in September 2019. Select a month to view Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:02||20:01|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:13||19:40|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:26||19:17|
- Book two week holiday to the Algarve & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on the Algarve holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.