- Save up to £300 on Thomas Cook holidays in 2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,000, £200 off £2,000 & £75 off £800
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Sagres weather in September 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Sagres, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sagres sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sagres in September 2019. Select a month to view Sagres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:06||20:05|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:18||19:44|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:30||19:21|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.