- Save up to 60% on hotel stays when you book in advance
- Stay at Be Live Hotels in Morocco, Portugal & Spain
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Guia weather in September 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Guia, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Guia weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Guia in September is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 15mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Guia in September is 20°C (68°F).
Guia sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guia in September 2019. Select a month to view Guia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:04||20:02|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:15||19:41|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:27||19:19|
- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 6th January 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details