- Find low prices on flights to Palau
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Koror weather in September 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 316316 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Koror, Palau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Koror weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Koror in September is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 316mm (12.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Koror in September is 29°C (84°F).
Koror sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Koror in September 2019. Select a month to view Koror sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:55||18:10|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:53||18:02|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:50||17:54|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Palau destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details