- Book flights to Lagos, Nigeria from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Kano weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Kano, Nigeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kano in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kano in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kano in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kano in September - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kano in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kano in September and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Kano sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kano in September 2020. Select a month to view Kano sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:15||18:36|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:15||18:27|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:15||18:16|
- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book weekend stays (min 3 nights) in the Hilton winter sale
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nigeria in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nigeria in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.