- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Queenstown weather in September 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Queenstown, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Queenstown sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Queenstown in September 2020. Select a month to view Queenstown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:14||18:17|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:48||18:34|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:19||19:52|
- Save on luxury holidays with premium & business class flights
- Combine hotel+flights for Asia, USA, Caribbean & more
- Including Barbados, Cancun, Phuket, Mauritius & LA
Where's hot in New Zealand in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.