- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Noumea weather in September 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Noumea, New Caledonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Noumea weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Noumea in September is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 40mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Noumea in September is 22°C (72°F).
Noumea sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Noumea in September 2019. Select a month to view Noumea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:05||17:44|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:52||17:48|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:37||17:52|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Popular New Caledonia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Caledonia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details