- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Bandipur weather in September 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 367367 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Bandipur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bandipur in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Bandipur in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandipur in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandipur in September - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bandipur in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bandipur in September and the average monthly rainfall is 367mm.
Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandipur in September 2020. Select a month to view Bandipur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:46||18:28|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:53||18:12|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:00||17:54|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Nepal
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.