- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Torra Bay weather in September 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Torra Bay, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Torra Bay weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Torra Bay in September is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Torra Bay in September is 14°C (57°F).
Torra Bay sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torra Bay in September 2019. Select a month to view Torra Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:16||18:58|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:04||19:01|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:50||19:05|
- Find cheap flights to Namibia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in Namibia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.