- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Mar 2020 (inclusive)
Terelj weather in September 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Terelj, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Terelj in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Terelj in September, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Terelj in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Terelj in September - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Terelj in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Terelj in September and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Terelj sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Terelj in September 2020. Select a month to view Terelj sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:08||19:31|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:27||19:02|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:48||18:31|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mongolia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.