- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Moldova
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Balti weather in September 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Balti, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Balti weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Balti in September is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 43mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Balti sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balti in September 2019. Select a month to view Balti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:26||19:50|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:45||19:22|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:05||18:51|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Moldova destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details