- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Balti weather in September 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Balti, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Balti in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Balti in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balti in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balti in September - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Balti in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Balti in September and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Balti sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balti in September 2020. Select a month to view Balti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:27||19:49|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:46||19:20|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:06||18:49|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Moldova
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Moldova in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Moldova in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.