- Find low prices on flights to Lesotho
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Lesotho weather in September 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Lesotho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lesotho in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Maseru, Lesotho in September, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lesotho in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maseru, Lesotho in September - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lesotho in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Maseru, Lesotho in September and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Lesotho sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lesotho in September 2020. Select a month to view Lesotho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Lesotho sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Maseru.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:25||17:56|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:08||18:03|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:50||18:11|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Lesotho destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.