- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Lodwar weather in September 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Lodwar, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lodwar in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Lodwar in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lodwar in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lodwar in September - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lodwar in September?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lodwar in September and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lodwar in September 2020. Select a month to view Lodwar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:32||18:43|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:29||18:37|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:25||18:30|
- Find low prices on flights to Kenya
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.