- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Iran
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Kashan weather in September 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Kashan, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kashan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Kashan in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kashan in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kashan in September - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kashan in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kashan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Kashan sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kashan in September 2020. Select a month to view Kashan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:38||19:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:48||19:11|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:58||17:50|
- Find low prices on flights to Iran
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iran in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iran in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.