- Explore current Virgin Holidays deals to Asia & Far East
- Destinations include Bali, Hong Kong & Thailand
- Plus holidays to Singapore, Vietnam & Malaysia
Yogyakarta weather in September 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Yogyakarta, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Yogyakarta weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Yogyakarta in September is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 52mm (2.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Yogyakarta sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yogyakarta in September 2019. Select a month to view Yogyakarta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:40||17:37|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:32||17:36|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:24||17:34|
- Find low prices on flights to Indonesia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Indonesia
Popular Indonesia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details