- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy in the coming months
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Tarakan weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 238238 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Tarakan, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tarakan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Tarakan in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tarakan in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tarakan in September - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tarakan in September?
The average sea temperature around Tarakan in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tarakan in September?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Tarakan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 238mm.
Tarakan sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tarakan in September 2020. Select a month to view Tarakan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:04||18:15|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:01||18:09|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:57||18:02|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.