- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Surabaja weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Surabaja, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Surabaja in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Surabaja in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Surabaja in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Surabaja in September - that's 90% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Surabaja in September?
The average sea temperature around Surabaja in September is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Surabaja in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Surabaja in September and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Surabaja sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Surabaja in September 2020. Select a month to view Surabaja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:30||17:28|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:22||17:26|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:14||17:24|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.