- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Pangkalanbuun weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pangkalanbuun in September 2020. Select a month to view Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:32||17:35|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:26||17:31|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:20||17:27|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Indonesia
- Book cheap hotels in Bali, Jakarta, Semarang & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.