- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Medan weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 269269 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Medan, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Medan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Medan in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Medan in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Medan in September - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Medan in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Medan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 269mm.
Medan sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Medan in September 2020. Select a month to view Medan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:20||18:31|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:16||18:24|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:13||18:18|
- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Indonesia
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.