- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Cirebon weather in September 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Cirebon, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Cirebon weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Cirebon in September is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 25mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Cirebon in September is 28°C (82°F).
Cirebon sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cirebon in September 2019. Select a month to view Cirebon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:47||17:45|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:39||17:43|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:31||17:41|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Jakarta, Indonesia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £549
Discover more about Indonesia
Popular Indonesia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details