- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to India
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Madurai weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Madurai, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Madurai in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Madurai in September with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Madurai in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Madurai in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Madurai in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Madurai in September and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Madurai sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Madurai in September 2020. Select a month to view Madurai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:08||18:26|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:07||18:18|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:06||18:09|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.