- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Labe weather in September 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 312312 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Labe, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Labe in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Labe in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Labe in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Labe in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Labe in September?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Labe in September and the average monthly rainfall is 312mm.
Labe sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Labe in September 2020. Select a month to view Labe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:39||18:59|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:39||18:50|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:38||18:40|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.