- Save EXTRA £50 per person on summer holidays in 2020
- Minimum spend of £250 per person. 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Bali weather in September 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Bali, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bali weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bali in September is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 21mm (0.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bali in September is 25°C (77°F).
Bali sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bali in September 2019. Select a month to view Bali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:53||19:49|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:03||19:29|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:15||19:07|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Crete
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details