- Find cheap flights to the Gambia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Gambia weather in September 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 276276 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Gambia, represented by Banjul, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gambia weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gambia in September is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 276mm (10.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Gambia in September is 28°C (82°F).
The weather in Gambia in September is represented by Banjul.
Gambia sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gambia in September 2019. Select a month to view Gambia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Gambia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Banjul.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:55||19:18|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:55||19:08|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:56||18:57|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Gambia
More Gambia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details