- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Atuona weather in September 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Atuona, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Atuona in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Atuona in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Atuona in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Atuona in September - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Atuona in September?
The average sea temperature around Atuona in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Atuona in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Atuona in September and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Atuona sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Atuona in September 2020. Select a month to view Atuona sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:48||17:44|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:40||17:43|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:30||17:41|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.