- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to French Guiana with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
French Guiana weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in French Guiana in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cayenne, French Guiana in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in French Guiana in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayenne, French Guiana in September - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around French Guiana in September?
The average sea temperature around Cayenne, French Guiana in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in French Guiana in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Cayenne, French Guiana in September and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
French Guiana sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for French Guiana in September 2020. Select a month to view French Guiana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The French Guiana sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Cayenne.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:23||18:35|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:20||18:28|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:17||18:21|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Guiana destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.