- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Makadi Bay weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Makadi Bay, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Makadi Bay in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Makadi Bay in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Makadi Bay in September?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Makadi Bay in September - that's 89% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Makadi Bay in September?
The average sea temperature around Makadi Bay in September is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Makadi Bay in September?
There are usually no days with some rain in Makadi Bay in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Makadi Bay sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Makadi Bay in September 2020. Select a month to view Makadi Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:24||18:04|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:30||17:49|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:37||17:32|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Egypt with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.