- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Banos weather in September 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Banos, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Banos in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Banos in September, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banos in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banos in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Banos in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Banos in September and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Banos sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banos in September 2020. Select a month to view Banos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:11||18:16|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:06||18:12|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:00||18:07|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ecuador
Where's hot in Ecuador in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ecuador in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.