- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Pula weather in September 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Pula, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pula sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pula in September 2020. Select a month to view Pula sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:27||19:41|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:44||19:15|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:02||18:46|
- Save up to 20% on last minute all inclusive holidays
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Balearics, Greece & more
- All inclusive holidays from £279 per person
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.