- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Cartagena weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Cartagena, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cartagena in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cartagena in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cartagena in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cartagena in September - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cartagena in September?
The average sea temperature around Cartagena in September is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Cartagena in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Cartagena in September and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Cartagena sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cartagena in September 2020. Select a month to view Cartagena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:53||18:11|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:52||18:02|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:51||17:53|
- Find low prices on flights to Colombia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.