- Find low prices on flights to China
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Taiyuan weather in September 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Taiyuan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taiyuan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Taiyuan in September, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taiyuan in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taiyuan in September - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taiyuan in September?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Taiyuan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taiyuan in September 2020. Select a month to view Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:00||18:59|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:12||18:38|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:24||18:14|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for China
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.