- Save on flights to Wuhan, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £409 return
Pingyao weather in September 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Pingyao, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pingyao in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Pingyao in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pingyao in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pingyao in September - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pingyao in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pingyao in September and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Pingyao sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pingyao in September 2020. Select a month to view Pingyao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:02||19:00|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:13||18:39|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:26||18:16|
- Book tours & holidays to Tibet with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £2,039 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.