- Save an extra £40 on holidays to China
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Ordos weather in September 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Ordos, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ordos sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ordos in September 2020. Select a month to view Ordos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:09||19:12|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:22||18:49|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:36||18:25|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.