- Browse China escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to China online with TUI
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Lijiang weather in September 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Lijiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lijiang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Lijiang in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lijiang in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lijiang in September - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lijiang in September?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Lijiang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lijiang in September 2020. Select a month to view Lijiang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:59||19:39|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:05||19:23|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:11||19:06|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.