- Find cheap flights to China with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Hekou weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Hekou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hekou in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Hekou in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hekou in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hekou in September - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hekou in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Hekou in September and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Hekou in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Hekou is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Hekou sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hekou in September 2020. Select a month to view Hekou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:47||19:21|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:51||19:07|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:55||18:53|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.