- Explore the latest holiday offers for China
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Erlianhot weather in September 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Erlianhot, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Erlianhot in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Erlianhot in September, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Erlianhot in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Erlianhot in September - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Erlianhot in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Erlianhot in September and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Erlianhot in September 2020. Select a month to view Erlianhot sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:56||19:08|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:11||18:42|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:28||18:15|
- Find low prices on flights to China
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.