- Browse current deals & offers on tours to China
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Baotou weather in September 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Baotou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baotou in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Baotou in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baotou in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baotou in September - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Baotou in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Baotou in September and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Baotou sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baotou in September 2020. Select a month to view Baotou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:08||19:13|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:21||18:50|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:36||18:24|
- Book tours & holidays to Tibet with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £2,039 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.