- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Chile
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Santa Cruz weather in September 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Santa Cruz, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santa Cruz in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Santa Cruz in September, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in September - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in September and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Cruz in September 2020. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:04||18:27|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:44||19:37|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:23||19:48|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.