- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Puerto Montt weather in September 2019
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Puerto Montt, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Montt sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Montt in September 2019. Select a month to view Puerto Montt sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:17||18:27|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:53||19:41|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:28||19:57|
- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.