- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Swift Current weather in September 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Swift Current, Saskatchewan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Swift Current sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Swift Current in September 2020. Select a month to view Swift Current sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:27||19:54|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:48||19:23|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:11||18:50|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Saskatchewan in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Saskatchewan in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.