- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Bathurst weather in September 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Bathurst, New Brunswick shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bathurst sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bathurst in September 2019. Select a month to view Bathurst sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:41||20:04|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:00||19:35|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:20||19:04|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in New Brunswick in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Brunswick in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.