- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Kamloops weather in September 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Kamloops, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kamloops in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Kamloops in September, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kamloops in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kamloops in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kamloops in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kamloops in September and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kamloops in September 2020. Select a month to view Kamloops sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:16||19:45|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:38||19:14|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:01||18:40|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in British Columbia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.