- Find cheap flights to Edmonton with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Grande Prairie weather in September 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Grande Prairie, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Grande Prairie weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Grande Prairie in September is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 41mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Grande Prairie sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grande Prairie in September 2019. Select a month to view Grande Prairie sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:01||20:48|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:27||20:12|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:56||19:34|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details