- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Fort Vermilion weather in September 2019
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort Vermilion weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort Vermilion in September is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 35mm (1.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Vermilion in September 2019. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:43||20:44|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:13||20:04|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:46||19:21|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Canada
- Book cheap hotels in Calgary, Toronto & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details