- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Heho weather in September 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 256256 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Heho, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Heho in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Heho in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Heho in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Heho in September - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Heho in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Heho in September and the average monthly rainfall is 256mm.
Heho sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Heho in September 2020. Select a month to view Heho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:47||18:18|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:50||18:05|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:54||17:51|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.