- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Fernando de Noronha weather in September 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fernando de Noronha in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Fernando de Noronha in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Fernando de Noronha in September?
The average sea temperature around Fernando de Noronha in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Fernando de Noronha in September?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Fernando de Noronha in September and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fernando de Noronha in September 2020. Select a month to view Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:08||18:11|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:02||18:07|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:55||18:04|
- Find cheap flights to Brazil with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.