- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Ghanzi weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Ghanzi, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghanzi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ghanzi in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghanzi in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghanzi in September - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghanzi in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ghanzi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ghanzi in September 2020. Select a month to view Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:43||18:24|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:30||18:28|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:15||18:32|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.