- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Glasgow
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £457 including taxes/charges
Victoria weather in September 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Victoria, represented by Melbourne, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Victoria weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Victoria in September is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 54mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Victoria in September is 12°C (54°F).
The weather in Victoria in September is represented by Melbourne.
Victoria sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Victoria in September 2019. Select a month to view Victoria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Victoria sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Melbourne.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:43||17:58|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:22||18:10|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:58||18:23|
- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Discover more about Australia
More Victoria destinations
- Apollo Bay
- Lakes Entrance
- Port Fairy
- Swan Hill
- Tidal River
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details