- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Coober Pedy weather in September 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Coober Pedy, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Coober Pedy weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Coober Pedy in September is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 78% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 10mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Coober Pedy sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Coober Pedy in September 2019. Select a month to view Coober Pedy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:46||18:16|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:30||18:23|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:12||18:31|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in South Australia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Australia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.